1966 Hooped Vintage Polo
Reminisce about that World Cup year & Argyle holding their own in the old Second Division.
This Polo takes the best elements of that 1966 design & uses the horizontal hoops to create a fashionable style.
- Green 60's yarn dyed tape on Black Herringbone tape on inside of neck
- White applique with crest & text in Green & Black stitch
- Woven branded label sewn near the hem
- Three White buttons, White inner placket, hooped outer placket
- Green arm rib on the sleeves
- P.A.F.C. stitched in Gold underneath the collar